For once he is right - everybody should be happy if the assaults towards women could just stop. Next step for this guy is to admit his own guilt in this. Make America great again - get rid of this guy from the public scene and let good values rule the way people relate to each other, at home as well as in public.
Trump knows that the more sexual perverts there are in the news, the less he will stand out in a negative light. Although he craves attention like a child, he wants to define the praise and accolades. Grabbing them by the "pussy" has never been one of his better moments.
One of the worst is glad for things being exposed? What a hypocrite!!!! 😖
Shit head. how can she stand being touched by him
He seems to forget he is also currently accused by several women of sexual assault. How could he forget that?🤔
President Cock-holster, paedo in chief.
not funny how trump uses the word " exposed " for these sexual assaults.
His pal at not so bright bart rasputons boy bannon is wreaking havoc and loving this melee
"The Wellspring Committee, a Virginia-based nonprofit, donated more than $23 million last year to the Judicial Crisis Network, which spent $7 million on advertisements pushing Republican senators to block President Barack Obama’s court pick, Merrick Garland. After the election, the network spent another $10 million to boost President Donald Trump’s pick, Justice Neil Gorsuch." The Repubs are bought, paid for, and served to the American people as if they are the soup de of the day!
Wtf.. it’s getting too deep, I just need to move south where I know everyone is corrupt!
TAX RETURNS DARK MONEY ORGINIZATION!URNS IDENTIFY! Impeach Trump
The creep club. Grooming ppl for their own politics. This should be stopped.
I live in southwestern Indiana. I have coal fired power plants all around my area. It aways comes in as one of the poorest air quality areas in the country. A huge amount of the people here, including myself, have respiratory problems. I'm sure they would tell us that these problems aren't related.
If it were true that blacks/ Puerto Rican's have a genetic propensity to these diseases- (& thus polluters aren't to blame for their 'pre-existing conditions) then wouldn't it be even WORSE that they have built their refurneries etc... in majority black/ minority cities/ areas? What about the 'fragile egg syndrome'? .... wouldn't that make the polluters even MORE liable for their reckless regard for the disabilities & weaknesses of a population?
~ btw: it's NOT true that all these pollution related diseases in black populations that live near refineries "are their own fault" due to genetic propensity--- but if it WAS!? The. These polluters should be doubly ashamed of themselves and liable for damages....
I say let them drink Flint water and live next to some coal plants....that is just ignorant to say that! Switch places....
Then put all the refineries in the white areas of town. No one gets sick, and everybody's happy, right?
Presumably the remaining tobacco industry lobbyists who didn't succumb to smoking-related illnesses have found a new employer.
Do they also wear tin foil on their heads so aliens can't control their thoughts (providing they have any lucid ones) or worse yet read their minds? Think the aliens would have a problem with that one cause sniffing too many oil and gas fumes has destroyed any brain function they may have once had.
What a complete crock of shit, from an outfit known for its total disregard for facts.
idiots, do they say this about the health of people that live by the North Carolina pig farms?
That is about as stupid as stupid can get
Damn shame if the API headquarters mysteriously burned to the ground one day...Just sayin'.
Only people with rotted gray matter would say something so atrocious.
Well, what are they going to do about it now; give them better health insurance for free?
Oil and gas groups are experts in diagnosis genetic health complications?
Wow, who knew?
Bullshit of the highest order! If we destroy science, we destroy ourselves!
This makes sense, read all of the way to the end.In case you haven't connected the news dots... Putin owns the largest oil company in Russia. He made a 500 Billion dollar deal with the CEO of Exxon Mobil. Obama put sanctions in place which stopped that deal. Russia then hacked into our government in order to get Trump elected. When the CIA told Congress this in September (James Comey was also in that meeting), Mitch McConnell refused to tell the American people, blackmailing Obama saying he would frame it as playing partisan politics during the election. Comey released the infamous no-information letter. Mitch McConnell's wife was picked for Trump's cabinet. The CEO of Exxon is now the Secretary of State. Wonder why our President has been so quick to dismiss the CIA's findings?.........it gets better.....Here are some facts : Decide for yourselves 1) Trump owes Blackstone/ Bayrock group $560 million dollars (one of his largest debtors and the primary reason he won't reveal his tax returns)
2) Blackstone is owned wholly by Russian billionaires, who owe their position to Putin and have made billions from their work with the Russian government.
3) Other companies that have borrowed from Blackstone have claimed that owing money to them is like owing to the Russian mob and while you owe them, they own you for many favors.
4) The Russian economy is badly faltering under the weight of its over-dependence on raw materials which as you know have plummeted in the last 2 years leaving the Russian economy scrambling to pay its debts.
5) Russia has an impetus to influence our election to ensure the per barrel oil prices are above $65 ( they are currently hovering around $50)
6) Russia can't affordably get at 80% of its oil reserves and reduce its per barrel cost to compete with America at $45 or Saudi Arabia at $39. With Iranian sanctions being lifted Russia will find another inexpensive competitor increasing production and pushing Russia further down the list of suppliers.
As for Iranian sanctions, the 6 countries lifting them allowing Iran to collect on the billions it is owed for pumping oil but not being paid for it. These billions Iran can only get if the Iranian nuclear deal is signed. Trump spoke of ending the deals which would cause oil sales sanctions to be reimposed, which would make Russian oil more competitive.
7) Rex Tillerson (Trump's pick for Secretary of State) is the head of ExxonMobil, which is in possession of patented technology that could help Putin extract 45% more oil at a significant cost savings to Russia, helping Putin put money in the Russian coffers to help reconstitute its military and finally afford to mass produce the new and improved systems that it had invented before the Russian economy had slowed so much.
8) Putin cannot get access to these new cost saving technologies OR outside oil field development money, due to US sanctions on Russia, because of its involvement in Ukrainian civil war.
9) Look for Trump to end sanctions on Russia and to back out of the Iranian nuclear deal, to help Russia rebuild its economy, strengthen Putin and make Tillerson and Trump even richer, thus allowing Trump to satisfy his creditors at Blackstone.
10) With Trump's fabricated hatred of NATO and the U.N., the Russian military reconstituted, the threat to the Baltic states is real. Russia retaking their access to the Baltic Sea from Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia and threatening the shipping of millions of cubic feet of natural gas to lower Europe from Scandinavia, allowing Russia to make a good case for its oil and gas being piped into eastern Europe.
Sources: Time Magazine, NY Times, The Atlantic, The Guardian UK.
Trump is the most unpopular president in American history.
oh really...so stupid
Oh right ! Who believes this crap?
So because the Assclown in charge verbalizes whatever crazy thought and spews unfiltered hatred, all of a sudden his evil supporters can make insane racist statements, too?
CREDO Action, part of CREDO Mobile, is a social change network of 5 million activists, sending tens of millions of petition signatures and more than 100,000 phone calls to decision-makers each year. CREDO Action members also participate in meetings, protests and other direct actions for progressive change.